Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Requesting Library Items: Interlibrary Loan: Who can request materials through I-Share?

Who can request materials through I-Share?

Only on-campus students, faculty and staff can request materials through I-Share.  (Possibly add different topic: off-campus students who live in Illinois have access to books through I-Share, which can be delivered to an I-Share library close to their home.)  Online students (Cohort students—out-of-state only?) should not request items through I-Share, because the computer system has no means of flagging items that must be sent to patrons by mail after their arrival at Klinck Memorial Library.  The fastest way for Cohort students to obtain materials is through their local public library; if the public library does not have the book in question, they can obtain it through their Interlibrary Loan department.  Most academic and public libraries belong to one or more regional library consortia.