Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can request these materials to be placed on hold for you or come to the library and check them out.
Recent Music Books
Request books & other materials from over 80 Illinois institutions!
How to request a book and other materials in the I-Share catalog from another institution:
- Go to the library's website
- Paste the ISBN or title of the book you are looking for in the search bar OR go to the I-Share Catalog homepage
- Make sure "All I-Share Libraries" is selected
- Click on the title of the book and verify that it is the edition you need
- Click on "Sign in"
- Click on CUC Students, Faculty & Staff Login
- Enter your CUC login credential is necessary--you will then see your name in the upper righthand corner
- Click on "I-Share" and verify your pick up location (it defaults to the Klinck Memorial Library)
- Click "Send Request" and an email will be sent to you to verify your submission and when the material arrives for pick up.
Did you know...
The library has CDs, records, and DVDs you can check out!
And, of course, books too!
If you cannot find what you need, reach out to the library team. We love to help!