WELCOME TO THE CUC LIBRARY!
The Klinck Memorial Library collaborates with the CUC community to provide exceptional service and meaningful research.
- Through the library website, students have access to millions of digital resources including: ebooks, databases, and streaming videos anywhere on and off campus.
- CUC students can easily request articles the library does not own within the databases, resulting in a 4 business day turnaround. This is a free digital service the university provides to students, faculty, and staff.
- The library has three floors of quiet research spaces for individual and group work, in addition to thousands of books, CDs, DVDs, vinyl records, and hard copy journals.
- Professional librarian research services are available in-person, by phone, email, or Zoom every day of the week during the Fall and Spring semesters. Summer semester hours are M-F.
- The library is a member of the I-Share network, a collection of over 80 academic libraries in Illinois. This means that CUC students can borrow materials from these libraries for free through the catalog.
- There are dozens of computer stations throughout the library with wifi and printing availability
- The library PCs allow all students and faculty to access SPSS
- The library Macs allow all students and faculty to access SPSS and Adobe products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InCopy, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Premier Pro, Lightroom and AfterEffects
- The LibCafé is located just outside of the library entrance. Yes, food and drinks are allowed in the library.
- The lower levels of the library includes: early childhood literature and curriculum items, the University Archives, private study carrels, and a group study room that is first come, first serve.
Please utilize the resources as much as you want and reach out to the library team for your research needs! We are here for you!
Navigate (select Library and we will send you a Teams link once confirmed)
Email the library team
Or come to the library if you are local