- Go to the Library's Website
- Click on "Find Articles"
- If you are looking for a specific ebook's permalink, it is recommended that you select all databases and click "Continue"
- Paste the title of the ebook you are looking for and select "TI Title" in the field box and click "Search"
- If you find your ebook, click on the title of your article to open up the record.
- On the right side, locate the button "Permalink" and click on it
- A new box will appear with the permalink for the article on top of the record. It should start with: http://cucproxy.cuchicago.edu/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com
- If you do NOT find your ebook in EBSCO, paste the title of your ebook in the catalog
If you still cannot locate your ebook, please contact:
Paul.Rubio@cuchicago.edu or 708-209-3254