Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching for Resources in the Library Catalog
The Klinck Memorial Library's catalog is a powerful tool that allows you to find: books, ebooks, streaming vidoes, journals and more!
The library is a member of the I-Share network, a collection of over 80 academic libraries in Illinois. CUC students can borrow materials from these libraries for free through the catalog.
Request books for free from over 80 Illinois institutions!
How to request a book in the I-Share catalog from another institution:
- Go to the library's website
- Paste the ISBN or title of the book you are looking for in the search bar OR go to the I-Share Catalog homepage
- Make sure "All I-Share Libraries" is selected
- Click on the title of the book and verify that it is the edition you need
- Click on "Sign in"
- Click on CUC Students, Faculty & Staff Login
- Enter your CUC login credential is necessary--you will then see your name in the upper righthand corner
- Click on "I-Share" and verify your pick up location (it defaults to the Klinck Memorial Library)
- Click "Send Request" and an email will be sent to you to verify your submission and when the material arrives for pick up.