Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Business Ebooks & Books
We have thousands of business ebooks & books!
The Klinck Memorial Library has access to thousands of business resources, right at your finger tips.
If you feel overwhelmed by this list or are looking for something specific, plug the ISBN into the catalog to see if we have it.
If we don't have, you can either:
Request books from over 80 Illinois institutions!
How to request a book in the I-Share catalog from another institution:
- Go to the library's website
- Paste the ISBN or title of the book you are looking for in the search bar OR go to the I-Share Catalog homepage
- Make sure "All I-Share Libraries" is selected
- Click on the title of the book and verify that it is the edition you need
- Click on "Sign in"
- Click on CUC Students, Faculty & Staff Login
- Enter your CUC login credential is necessary--you will then see your name in the upper righthand corner
- Click on "I-Share" and verify your pick up location (it defaults to the Klinck Memorial Library)
- Click "Send Request" and an email will be sent to you to verify your submission and when the material arrives for pick up.
For distance students who do not have the ability to pick up materials from an Illinois I-Share library, we have options for you too!
When you are ready to request specific materials to be shipped to you, please fill out the form below: